Novo Studio: A new way to train your employees in OHS
If you’re interested in a fast and fun way to train employees in occupational health and safety (OHS), Novo Studio—a new branch of Novo SST—is the answer.
Novo Studio offers a wide range of comprehensive training sessions and short animated tips, all online. The video clips are appealing, dynamic, and up to date. They’re presented on an exhaustive Web platform, which enables even the employer to monitor employee progress and results in real time.
- Seek to inform employees on a more or less complex topic
- Include tests at the end
- Seek to quickly recall basic safety instructions
- Have a short test at the end
Novo Studio is the only service of this kind offered in Quebec and is a trademark innovation of Novo SST.
In addition, organizations that join Novo Studio will be able to have personalized and customized training developed for them, upon request.
Online training offers many advantages, both for employee and employer.
Here are a few:
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device (computer or tablet) with Internet access
- Optimization of training time, reducing by up to 80% its duration, while covering all essential aspects and legal obligations
- Opportunity for the employer to invest more time in practice at the work site
- Content management and updating with expertise from occupational health and safety specialists
- Improved content retention thanks to engaging and animated scenarios
- Reduction or even elimination of costs associated with in-class training (hall, travel, instructor, etc.)
- Admissibility under the Act to Promote Workforce Skills Development and Recognition, commonly known as the 1% law
- Easy access and navigation
- Instruction according to each individual’s work schedule
- Consistent training and messages, regardless of the time or location of the sessions
- Identical content for all employees, with an evaluation and certificate confirming the success of their training
- Monitoring and records of employee progress available on an interactive instructional platform
- Possibility of producing individual reports, by class of employment or by department, in a timely manner
Novo Studio launches in January 2017, but you can join today. Do so by asking for more information from our Customer Service Department.