Medical questionnaire for pre-employment or for existing employees: An essential tool in choosing a candidate
Our medical questionnaire is a proven approach for choosing a candidate for any given position that is efficient and valued by clients. This is an essential tool in a company’s human resources management.
The medical questionnaire ensures:
- Better selection of new candidates or reassigned employees
- Guarantee that your selected candidate doesn’t have any functional limitations preventing him or her from carrying out the functions of the job in question
- Optimal accomplishment of tasks in complete safety
- Human resources management facilitated by inclusion of the questionnaire in the employment process
Once the questionnaire is completed and signed by the candidate, and received by Novo SST, we are committed to:
- Analyzing it and submitting our written recommendations within three hours of receiving it
- Assisting you, upon request, if functional limitations are identified, in the determination and integration of various possible solutions in the follow-up plan and in our recommendations
- Processing submitted information with the utmost confidentiality
Follow-up plan to our recommendations
After analyzing the medical questionnaire, if functional limitations have been identified, we will contact you to offer our employment support services.
Depending on the case, our services include:
- Collecting additional data from the employee or employer (detailed description of job requirements) or from the organizations concerned and involved.
- Preparation of a request for medical expertise (making an appointment, preparing and sending notice of the appointment to the candidate, writing the mandate for the examining physician), review of results with the examining physician, if applicable, and communication of recommendations to the employer. If necessary, you may be offered to produce a video recording of the work station.
- Support for the implementation of the recommendations. This service includes identification of reasonable accommodation measures with or without an ergonomic assessment of the work station or eventually the closure of the candidate’s administrative file. In such case, you can count on the services of our lawyers specialized in labour and employment law.