Pre-Employment Medical Questionnaire (PEMQ)
Innovation at your service
Novo SST is proud to offer an automated service to fulfill your Pre-Employment Medical Questionnaires (PEMQ) requests.
What are the benefits of a computerized service?
You will be able to make your requests easily, by going directly to Novo SST Customer Center.
- The service, fully automated, will allow faster requests processing (maximum delay of 3 working hours from the reception of the worker completed questionnaire).
- At any time, you will have access to your history and to a follow-up of the PEQM processing directly in your Client Site.
- Our new application also handles manual forms if your targeted worker does not have access to computer equipment.
- In order to adapt to the workers diversity, your employee will be able to answer the questionnaire in three languages: French, English and Spanish.
The Pre-Employment Medical Questionnaire (PEMQ): The Essential Tool for Choosing a Candidate
PEMQ represents a proven means of action, very effective and appreciated by our clients to choose a candidate for a particular job. It is an indispensable tool for human resources management in companies.
This medical questionnaire ensures you:
- Obtaining a better selection of new candidates or reassigned employees;
- Ensuring that the selected candidate does not have any functional limitations preventing them from performing the duties of the intended job;
- Optimizing the duties performance safely;
- Human resources management facilitated by the integration of this questionnaire into your hiring process.
Upon the reception of the worker completed questionnaire, Novo SST undertakes to
- Analyze and submit written recommendations within 3 business hours after reception;
- Treat any information received according to the strictest confidentiality rules.
Recommendations follow up plan
Following the PEMQ analysis, in functional limitations are identified, we will contact you to provide our hiring support services.
These services * include, as the case may be:
- Additional data collection from the employee or employer (detailed description of job requirements) or concerned and targeted organizations;
- The support for making appointments for medical evaluation of pre-employment and, where applicable, useful recommendations for choosing a clinic;
- Recommendations in cases where the candidate remains with functional limitations;
- Support for recommendations implementation. This service includes the reasonable accommodation measures identification with or without ergonomic workstation analysis or possibly administrative closure of the candidate's file. In such a case, you can count on the services of our lawyers specializing in labor law and employment.
* These services are extra and fees may apply.