Prevention services to meet all your needs
Our prevention advisors travel everywhere in Quebec to support clients in achieving their goals. They visit the work site and help employers identify, prioritize, and prepare an action plan to manage main risks.
First, our advisors are available to train:
- Your teams so they work safely, regardless of their functions
- Your in-house instructors
Depending on your needs, they can also provide complementary services:
- Coaching at the workplace for the occupational health and safety committee, the people in charge of preparing and managing the prevention program, the person in charge of investigating and analyzing accidents, the people in charge of implementing and managing the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), the people in charge of work site preventive inspections, and for risk analysis, etc.
- Audit of prevention practices and implementation follow-ups
- Support for the implementation of a procedure for entering an enclosed space, for the zero energy and lockout program, for the launch of a machine safety action plan, etc.
- Ergonomic interventions such as the adaptation of a work station in a factory or office, the identification and management of risks, etc.
- Preparation of action plans: fire safety plan, etc.
You can benefit from these services whether or not you are a member of a safety group or subject to the retrospective plan.